So You Want To Attend Gamehole Con?!
To attend Gamehole Con, you must first create an account. Account creation is simple and free. It's easy, just click here.
Pre-registration for Gamehole Con 2019 is live now!
Buy a badge!
- Single Day Badge : Thursday, Friday, or Saturday - $35 ($40 on site); Sunday - $30 ($35 on site)
- Full Weekend Badge (4 days!) : $60 ($65 on site)
- VIG Package : $105
- Full Weekend Badge
- Limited Edition Gamehole Con T-Shirt
- Early event registration!
- Full set of dice to match the Limited Gamehole Con D6!
Patron Badge : $500 (Sold out!)
- Includes everything from VIG package, plus an invite to our Special Guest Reception Dinner on Wednesday, October 30th!
Register for games!
Starting early for V.I.G. badge holders and two weeks later for all other badge holders, you may register for individual games. To register for games, you must first complete steps 1 and 2. Any time after the above dates and after you have completed steps 1 and 2, you may log in to our site and register for games. To view our games list, click here.
Please keep in mind the following information regarding registration :
- All badges purchased will be available for pick up at the Con in November.
- Any registrant 12 years of age or younger must be accompanied to the convention at all times by an adult or legal guardian.
- VIG Perks are non-transferable in the event of non-attendance.
- Attendees are limited to registering for 2 events hosted by our special guests per badge holder.
Here are some useful links for attendees
Information on our Kid's Track
Important Dates To Remember
Keep checking back for information on 2019dates!
Event Dates - Oct. 31st - Nov. 3rd
Housing Portal Opens - Feb 2nd at 2PM CST
Event Submissions Open - April 14th noon CST
VIG Renewals Open - May 25th noon CST
Main Registration Opens - June 8th noon CST
VIG Event Registration Opens - July 20th noon CST
True Dungeon Tickets Open - July 27th noon CST
General Event Registration Opens - August 10th noon CST
Pre-registration and Event Submission Closes - October 1st